Thursday, December 1, 2011

2nd Day... Done and Done

Hello and Happy Thursday Lovely's,

Hi Monkey
Today was another rocking day at the Art Institute. My day started out with a cute little Monkey waking me up with her smiley face. She was helping me pick out my outfit for today, she is such a big help. It is really interesting getting up in the morning and getting ready for a new job. I get to actually use all my wonderful make-up and do my hair all nice. I am sure I will get tired of it, but right now I am loving it! It was still very hard to be away from the Monkey all day today.

Just Hanging Out
Her and Daddy had a really fun day. He got her a new bouncy chair that, attaches to the door, that she can bounce all around in. She was a little unsure of it at first and did not really know what to grab. She just hung back and looked up at how the swing hung into the door jam. She is so cute, I cannot help myself. 

My Lil ELf
Tommy and the Monkey ran a couple of errands today to get out an bout around town. He read through our cookbooks and picked out a totally yummy dish with smashy peas, sausage and ricotta cheese. It was quite tasty and will most likely be taking it for lunch tomorrow. While he was out he also grab some tasty beverages from Bevmo. One item he got was Rogue Beer that is brewed with bacon and maple syrup. It actually smells just like breakfast, but has a smokey flavor to it with s strong after taste. It was not my favorite, so I stuck to a glass of wine. 


Night Cap
The honey and I spent the rest of the evening watching some of our Tivo shows. If you have not watched Prime Suspect, I highly recommend you give it w whirl. It is a good show that I look forward to every week. Well I had another great day and look forward to what tomorrow will bring. I hope you all had a wonderful and remember until tomorrow, keep loving, laughing and living life.

Much Love,

Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment