Monday, November 7, 2011

Rainy Monday

Hello and Happy Monday Lovely's,

Happy Monday!
Well our Monday was pretty uneventful. Sunday was was a lazy day for us as well. To be honest I do think we have left the house in 2 days, that is no bueno. Considering we are always out and about doing something during the day. However, it was nice just to hangout and relax. My cold feels as though it is going away. I just have a little stuffy nose and a little headache, it should be gone by tomorrow. 


The Monkey woke up in very cuddly fashion today. She really wanted to be held today and just snuggle. I did not mind that one bit. :0) The Monkey and I spent the majority of the day on the computer. I sent out more resume today. Hopefully I will hear something soon, if not it just means I get more time with my Monkey. The Monkey really liked hanging out in her new blanket and hat from Great Grandma Lloyd. They are the perfect match to cuddle up in on a rainy day. 

So Comfy
The Monkey waited patiently for daddy to come home so she could play with him. She get really excited when daddy come homes. She really gets riled up when you make faces at her. She just starts to talk and laugh at you. To be honest that was the majority of our day, just spending it with the Monkey. I hope that you all enjoy your evening with your family. 

I am off to watch the rest of the Eagles and the Bears game. Until tomorrow keep loving laughing and living life!

Much Love,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment