Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sick Day :0(


Hello Lovely's,

Oh Hello There!

Today was a very uneventful day. I am battling a little cold and not to excited about it. The day was spent mainly on the couch with Monks. I have been trying to stay away from her today since I have not been feeling to well, but is pretty darn hard with this cutie. I tried to nap when she did, but then I got the urge to clean the house. So while the Monks was taking a nap I started to clean. I am one of those, who normally when cleaning the house, enjoys a glass of wine or two, but today settled for emergen-c. Definitely not the same, but did the trick. I also enjoy playing a movie in the background while I am cleaning as well. Today's choice was King Arthur. Clive Owen is smoking hot in this movie and the other Knights are some good eye candy as well. 

So embarrassed
The night ended with the honey and I making a pizza with zucchini, red peppers, spaghetti squash, roasted chicken, mozzarella and homemade marinara. It was tasty good, according to the hubby since I cannot taste anything. Hopefully I will be less congested tomorrow and be able to taste my other slice of pizza :0). After dinner we gave the Monkey a bath, since she was a little stinky. She is now starting to splash a little more which is making bath time more entertaining. :0) Well that literally concludes my day. I hope to have more o write tomorrow. I wish you all a great night and remember until tomorrow keep loving, laughing and living life!

Much Love,

Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment