Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun Filled Day!

Hello and Happy Thursday Peeps!

Just another fun day

 Today was a fun day with the Lloyd clan. This is the smiling face that I woke up to this morning. I could hear her in her bassinet just chatting away and trying to put both her hands in her mouth. You cannot help but smile when you have this face staring at you. That started my day off on the right foot. I got the Monkey up, dressed and ready to go and then got myself ready to go. I fed her and then we were out the door to Grandma Ellie's house to help Kyra and Bel get ready for their big day. 

We got to Grandma Ellie's house and she had a spread for breakfast. She baked a ham, made scrambled eggs, home fries, biscuits and had fresh fruit. It was tasty deliciousness that was topped off with a cup of coffee with chocolate mike for creamer, yes that is right chocolate milk as the creamer. After that lovely breakfast we were ready to get going on the wedding. I worked on their agendas that were going into all the welcome bags for their guest while Bel and Kyra picked up more guest from the airport. 

Someone is sleepy
Gwynnie was having the pick of the party of who wanted to hold her. She was chatting, smiling and being a little bitter betty, but once she was in the arms of a trusty of one of Kyra's bridesmaids she was a happy little Monkey ready to take a nap. She seriously had the magic touch. As most if you know the Monkey does not like to miss anything, so taking a nap was out of the question with all the fun around her. That was until she these lovely arms! THANK YOU! This allowed me to get some work done. :) 

The Monkey and I left Grandma Ellie's around 2 ish because I had a meeting at the College of Nursing so I could see what I need to do to get started with classes. It is not going to be an easy task, but I know I can do it. They now have a program that I can enroll in that I will be graduate with a Master's in Nursing since I already have my degree. I am not going to lie I am kind of excited about it. This is something that I have been talking about for a long time and now it is time to put it into action. So nursing school here I come!

You better not mess up my pumpkin!

Hard at work


When I got home it was pumpkin carving time. We pulled out the carving book of fun and had the Monkey pick out her favorite sketch and we began the fun. My favorite part of carving pumpkins is the smell and cleaning out the guts. I know it sounds weird, but it is my favorite. Once I got it all cleaned out daddy and I tool turns carving out the pieces while the Monkey was managing our progress. She was very picky about how it looked and we wanted to make sure it was perfect for her. It is her first pumpkin after all.


Working hard







Her daddy and I had a lot of fun carving the pumpkin. Auntie Sammie taught us trick that if you sprinkle the top of the pumpkin with cinnamon when you light it it fills the air with a very nice aroma as well as it sparks a little bit and adds a little more flare. Our Monkey has by far the best pumpkin on the block!






We are now just enjoying the rest of the night together. Watching some of our favorite shows and then going to hit the sack so we can get up and do it all over again. I am super excited to hang with the Thompson's and Beljour;s tomorrow. It is shaping up to be a fun weekend! I hope you all are havign a great week as well. Until tomorrow keep loving, laughing and living life!

Good Job Team

Much Love, 

Liz







No comments:

Post a Comment