Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sorry, we have missed you!

Hello and Happy Humpday my lovely's,

I am ready to dance!
First off... My apologies for not posting in the last couple of days. I am not going to go that long without a post again. I will fill you in on what has been going on in the world of the Lloyd's. It is the week leading up to Kyra's big day, so we spent Monday and Tuesday hanging with her a bit. 

Monday we started the day out with a CrossFit NWT workout and boy was it a big one. It was a hero WOD. Hero WOD's are workouts named after fallen service men that we do in honor of them. Monday was for "Bradshaw." Bradshaw was 10 rounds of 3 handstand push-ups, 6 dead lifts, 12 pull-ups and 24 double unders all for time. It took me 38min to complete 30 wall climbs (I subbed them for handstand push-ups), 60 dead lifts, 120 pull-ups and 240 double unders. We could barely lift our arm at the end of that workout! Kyra had to jet straight from the workout to get to a meeting and I had an interview with Starbucks. I cleaned myself up really quickly from the workout and headed down to meet daddy so he could watch the monkey while I worked my charm in an interview.

Sushi with my girls
The interview went well with Starbucks and I should potentially hear something by Thursday. We shall see what happens in the next couple of days. I also had a phone interview with another pharmaceutical company later that afternoon as well. I thought it went well and the interviewer thought so to. He had a few more interviews the next day and if I got a phone call I would move on to the next step. I have a couple of things brewing up in the job department and we shall see if something pans out. The Monkey and I joined Kyra, Juliet and Taryn for sushi to end the night. Kyra and I carpooled and it was just like old times! I cannot believe she is getting married this weekend and moving. I am getting sad face the more I think about it, but I am so excited for her to start such an incredible journey with Bel!


I got my tu tu on and am ready to go!



Tuesday was a very fun day! We started out with Dance Party with Kyra and Rhina and what a fun class it was. The Monks was shaking her tail feather all over the floor. I put her in her special outfit for her to shake her tail feather. This is just one of 5 tu tu's in her closet.
Shake it up!








 This was our first dance party class since the Monks was born. I was planning on going to the class the Tuesday before she was born, but she was not cooperating so we just went for a walk. I was super excited to join my fellow dancers for an hour of fun.




Kyra and I having to much fun
Kyra and Rhina with the Monke
After the class was over the wonderful ladies of the class through a little party for Kyra for her wedding as well as a chance for everyone to say bye to her. They all brought such tasty little treats and drinks that it was just what we needed after the class. The women we dance with are really going to miss Kyra and it was so unbelievably sweet of them to throw her such a thoughtful party.






It was a great way to start the day, I know the Monkey and I enjoyed sweating with some incredible people. After class Tommy was waiting for us so we could head home for some lunch. We were just going to hang for the day and head out for a run before we headed to bowling with our first place team!




The Great Pumpkin!
Today is Wednesday and nothing crazy happened today. In fact is was a pretty uneventful today. I did not hear from the pharma company I interviewed with, so back to the drawing board. No worries though, the right plan will show its self soon enough and for now I just get to hang with my 2 favorite people in the world. That is pretty much what we did today. The best part was taking the Monks to get her very first pumpkin ever! She picked it out all by herself... Ok so we helped her pick it out. :) Anyhoo... I hope you all are having a great week and life is full of smiles. Please let me know if you have any thing you want to hear about or pictures you want to see. I look forward to hearing from you. Remember until tomorrow to keep loving, laughing and living life!

Much Love,

Liz

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are doing this. Erica tries to read it all the time and Im sorry to say that this is really my first. I think that it is a great thing that you are doing. I look forward to the next post.

    ReplyDelete